The technological revolution post the turn of the 21st century has transformed the capabilities of modern medicine & in the process opened pathways for the bioprocessing industry to tackle major challenges such as the extended time period between drug discovery & widescale manufacturing and provided a possibility to reduce the huge costs associated throughout the process.
The pandemic accelerated a number clinical & diagnostic processes which would otherwise have taken years longer & key learnings were discovered during this time. The 2-day conference will aim to explore solutions to current & anticipated challenges & discuss innovations leading the charge as the future beckons. With key decision makers encompassing CEOs, CSOs, Head Investigators & Leading On-Field Researchers in attendance, the event provides an unparalleled opportunity for cross-discipline networking across various vital domains of the bioprocessing industry.
A SNIPPET OF THE TOPICS BEING DISCUSSED AT THE CONFERENCE
• Cell culture through dimensional processes.
• Lentiviral bioprocessing.
• Automation of cellular therapies.
• AAV vector production.
• Process development and monitoring of cell-gene therapies.
• CMC considerations for NK cells.
• Supply chain and regulatory issues withing the bioprocessing ecosystem.
QUICK GLIMPSE OF OUR EXPERT SPEAKER PANEL
• TUHIN BHOWMICK, Founder & CEO, PANDORUM INT.
• PRASUN MISHRA, Co-Founder, PRECISION BIOPHARMA
• LAURENS VERGAUWEN, EMEA Process Development Scientist, MERCK
• ERIK LIU, Scientist, AMGEN
• DAVID GEMMELL, MSAT Biomanufacturing Engineer, MERCK
• CARLA KREISSIG, CEO & Medical Director, Cellex Cell Professionals GMBH
• RACHEL LEGMANN, Senior Director of Technology, Gene Therapy, REPLIGEN
• ANDREJA GRAMC LIVK, Head of PC4, Process Analytics Development, SARTORIUS
• ROHAN KAMAT, Head R&D division, IMMUNEEL THERAPEUTICS
SOLUTION PROVIDERS & MEDIA PARTNERS ONBOARD:
• Sartorius BIA Separations
• Bentham Science
VIEW THE REST OF OUR SPEKEARS & 2-DAY AGENDA HERE!
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE TODAY!
“MarketsandMarkets Events is impacting the revenue of global companies with our multitude of services in market research, consulting & conferences. We produce global conferences, summits and congresses bringing together industry leaders, key decision makers & clients worldwide across various industries, fostering exchange of ideas and latest research through cutting edge conference programs, interactive panels and round table discussions.
Our prominent events enable our participants to benefit through their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them industry-specific platforms to learn, network and showcase trending innovations of the industry to stay ahead on the competition curve.”
+91 89759 85061