Mental health practices that add local SEO to their marketing strategy will increase client conversions. It ensures that they appear when people search for services “near me.” When businesses add location SEO into their website and blogging strategies, it helps push them farther up on the search results.
People will typically click on the first few search results at the top of the page, so it becomes crucial for mental health practices to have a cohesive marketing strategy targeting local SEO. For multi-location mental health practices, each location should be targeting their local SEO to convert clients in their area.
Some key elements to add to a local SEO marketing strategy includes:
1. Have website pages for each location.
2. Create unique content for each location page.
3. Ensure the business listings are correct.
4. Avoid virtual location listings that get flagged.
5. Follow SEO best practices to ensure a broad reach.
6. Read and engage with online reviews.
7. Have a backlinking strategy that helps push pages to the top.
8. Include long-term content strategy.
9. Utilize social media to engage with people in the community.
10. Consider Google ads since it lists the practice at the top of searches.
Implementing the elements into the local SEO marketing strategy for all locations will help push them to the top of searches. It will enable more people to convert into actual clients.
Beacon Media + Marketing is an award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in Anchorage, Alaska and Reno, Nevada. It helps businesses grow, scale, and thrive, and delivers sustainable, measurable results for its clients across America. Beacon offers services such as website development, website design, and SEO services. Visit the Beacon Media + Marketing website to learn more.
Beacon Media and Marketing
email us here